|Image credit: Style Me Pretty|
- Grab-Bag Appeal: I am a SUCKER for a grab bag. I'll admit it. I love being surprised, especially it I feel like I'm getting a good deal too.
- Value: The items in my June Birchbox had a value of $55.81. The subscription costs $10. I usually buy drug-store brand cosmetics, and I really enjoyed getting to experiment with high-end products.
- Trying New Things: I don't think I ever would have sought out and purchased the items that came in my June Birchbox. I don't know much about higher-end beauty, and, even if I wanted to splurge on a more expensive product, I wouldn't know how to spend those dollars. I may save my pennies and treat myself to the Vasanti Cosmetics BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator or the Marcelle BB Cream Garden Glow, or I may ask for one for my birthday or Christmas. Those two products in particular really stood out as exceptional.
- Get Points and Rewards: Birchbox Points make it even easier to save money and indulge yourself more. You earn 1 point for every $1 you spend in the Birchbox Shop; you earn 50 points for every friend you invite who purchases a personal Birchbox subscription; and you earn 10 points for each review you leave on samples you've received. 100 Birchbox Points can be redeemed for $10 in the Birchbox Shop. I just joined this month, and, after purchasing my box and reviewing all the products that came in it, I already have 100 points- my first $10 reward. How easy is that?
- Makes a Great Gift: I would have been thrilled to receive a Birchbox subscription as a gift, and I've already given a subscription to one of my best friends. You can give subscriptions of three, six, or twelve months, and your gift purchases also earns points for you.
*This post contains referral links. If you sign up for Birchbox or ipsy through the links I may receive points towards future purchases. This is not a sponsored post.