Wednesday, June 5, 2013

My Classic

This skirt is one of the first animal-print items I ever bought.  It seemed very daring.  I wasn't, particularly,  but it was in comparison to most of my wardrobe at the time.  I mostly wore dark, solid colors, and only slacks and jeans, not skirts and dresses.  I've mostly gotten over that.
 

Shirt, thrifted; skirt, Younkers; sandals, Younkers; earrings, etsy; necklace, purchased in India.
 

The fact that I still like this skirt so much after a number of years means it was a good purchase.  It pushed me out of my comfort zone and towards a happier concept of style.  I feel very chic with the classic black top and snake sandals.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.