Thursday, March 13, 2014

Blue Suede Shoes

If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen this photo posted last week.  My friend and coworker Holly and I coordinated to wear our blue suede shoes on the same day.  We cajoled another coworker's boyfriend to take a picture of our stylish feet.

Jacket, thrifted; tee, Walmart; skirt, Target; tights, Target; booties, Rack Room Shoes; necklace, ebay; earrings, Claire's; glasses, Firmoo.com.
 

Stephen told me I looked very professional.  It must be the jacket or the glasses.  Glasses always make you look more serious and professional.  It definitely isn't the shoes.
 

I love these glasses from Firmoo.com and they were insanely affordable.  I caught them with a "take 60% off your entire purchase" coupon, so these plus a pair of prescription sunglasses were only around $50 total.  They're leopard print-ish, so they'll go with a lot of my wardrobe.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.