Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Get Lucky

This song has nothing to do with Saint Patrick's Day, but it's catchy and contains the word "lucky."

This outfit doesn't have much to do with Saint Patrick's Day either, but it has some green and it's what I wore yesterday.
 

Shrug, TJ Maxx; shirt, Walmart; skirt, Target; tights, Target; booties, thrifted; earrings and ear cuff, Claire's; necklace, gifted (thanks, Mom!); jacket, Target.
 

I wore this necklace thinking that maybe the melusine existed in Irish folklore.  She does, sort of.
 

This jacket is on clearance at Target.  I like that it has a moto jacket fit with the comfort of jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.