Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Someone Else's Birthday Suit

Most days I dress for myself.  I've said it before; I'll probably say it again.  I wear what makes me happy whether other people like it or not.  On rare occasions I dress for other people, and this outfit was for Stephen on his birthday.
 

Sweater, Walmart; dress, Younkers; earrings, gifted (thanks, Sue and Kristin!); necklace, swapped; shoes, Younkers.
 

On days that are important to Stephen, I try to look normal.  This is what I imagine normal looks like.
 

It's not a birthday without a birthday cake.  Here is Stephen's.  It's a lemon cake with lemon-lime butter cream frosting.  It's also one of a kind because I didn't write down what I put into it.  Happy birthday, Stephen!

1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.