Friday, July 10, 2015

Borrowed Style

I think it's important to have a "signature style," but it's also important to try things outside of that style.  I am most comfortable in dresses, but my friend Natalie rocks the hell out of colored denim.  I was inspired by her style to buy these red jeans.  My friend Kristin is wild for boat neck shirts, and she gave me this one.  It's not my usual getup, but I certainly like it.  I didn't borrow the actual clothes, but I did borrow the style.
 

Shirt, GAP (Thanks, Kristin!); red jeans, Sam's Club; shoes, Merona, Target; earrings, Walmart; necklace, handmade by me.
 

I love these giant, spiky hoop earrings.  They make every outfit feel a little tougher.  I'm wearing these red shoes yet again because I only have access to a few pairs until I can finish some more rooms and unpack more boxes.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.