Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I'm Not Lion... Yet

Maybe it is inspiration from House Lannister in the Song of Ice and Fire series, but I have been loving lion-themed apparel lately. 

Photo credit: Honestly WTF
I am going to make a lion belt like this one from Honestly WTF.  I ordered enough lion door knockers to make lion door knocker shoes too.  Stay tuned for lion belt fun.


Photo credit: The Last Goddess

Speaking of lion shoes, I desperately want to try my hand at crafting a pair similar to these Christian Louboutin lion paw shoes. I don't have an extra $5,000 sitting around to buy the real thing.  (They probably don't come in size 11 anyway.)  I need to "paw" through my closet to see if I have any pumps I could sacrifice to the experiment.

Who wouldn't want their feet to look like lions' paws?


ETA: The lion knocker drawer pulls shipped today! (12-7)  I will soon be able to make the lion door knocker belt of my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.