Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bored Meeting

Yesterday was the all kinds of hectic I had imagined and then some.  In addition to the projects I anticipated, we had an unexpected visitor in the office.

It seems someone dumped him in the park.  He spent the afternoon alternating between being curled up under my desk and Chastity's.  What a sweetie.  We called every shelter and every person we know in the area to try to find somewhere that could take him.  Eventually we had to call animal control.  Hopefully he will be adopted and got to a loving forever home.  Good luck little buddy.

I don't think my dogs know how good they have it.  Even though Gadget is a recent rescue, I don't think he has ever been neglected like this dog had.

These are spoiled rotten dogs.  And yes, Wonton is sitting under her bed.  She's her own dog.  No one can tell her where to sit.


I am presenting at our Board of Directors meeting this afternoon, but I still wanted to have some fun with my outfit.  Just because I'm going to a board meeting doesn't mean I need to be boring.  This jacket is one of my favorite thrifted pieces.  It is genuine suede and cost about $5.  I love the modern lines. 




Leopard legs and booties.
Black sweater dress, Moda International, Victoria's Secret; frog and bee belt, thrifted;  suede jacket, Saguaro, thrifted; leopard tights, Merona, Target; black faux suede booties, Fioni, thrifted; circles necklace, thrifted, circle earrings, Trinkets By M, etsy.







How awesome is this frog and bee belt?  It was a Black Friday purchase at a little consignment store in Commerce, GA.  The only purchases I made on Black Friday were at that store.  I probably had a lot more fun than I would have in a crowd of crazy people at 2 a.m.


I am toying with the idea of a December shoe challenge.  The concept would be to wear a different pair of shoes every day for the month, or a certain number of days of the month.  If I decide to take up the challenge, this is my December 1 pair.

  My photos didn't turn out very well this morning, in part because Gadget wanted to help me.  I tried again after work and those didn't turn out well either.  I guess I'll try to get better photos of this jacket next time.
The layout on this post got wonky.  I'm tired of trying to fix it.
I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.