Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve 2011

I was going for comfort and warmth on Christmas Eve.  It was chilly, and we drove to Stephen's great aunt and uncle's house for the family Christmas celebration.

 


Green sweater, Mossimo, Target; red tank top, thrifted; skinny leopard print belt, Rue 21; jeans, Rejoice Jeans, Marshall's; flat brown boots, Pesaro, Rack Room Shoes; gold orchid earrings and necklace, JanesSwarJewelry, etsy; Italian charm bracelet, various except for Wonton and I <3 My Boston Terrier charms those are gifted (thanks Stephen!).

 

I <3 these boots so much.
I can check flat brown boots
off my wish list.
I am very ready to be done with the December Shoe Challenge, but I am already thinking of a January challenge to take its place.  I want to be able to wear fabulous boots like these more than once a month, and I want to make good use of the wardrobe I have.

I may challenge myself to abstain from shopping for the month.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.