Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Still Grey, But a Little Less So

Yesterday was pretty awful.  I was so tired I felt sick to my stomach.  I was swamped at work, and I had lots to do at home too.  Today I'm feeling a little bit better, but still exhausted.

My parents-and sibilings-in-law are coming to visit this afternoon.  I am looking forward to getting to show Stephen's dad and brother our house.  His mom and sister have already visited, but I'm glad they are able to visit again.

Today I'm going for a multi-purpose outfit that will serve for my half day of work and my afternoon with the in-laws.
Warm, comfy, casual-ish.
 Grey sweater dress, Sandra Darren, Younkers; black sleeveless shell, Private Edition by Chicos, thrifted; purple beaded scarf, handmade and gifted (thanks Mary Ann!); pearl and garnet necklace and earring set, gifted (thanks Stephen!); tights, Walmart; purple wedges, Graceland, Rack Room Shoes.

 

 

I'll try to come up with some more interesting outfits for next week.  Only three more days of the December Shoe Challenge!  Watch for a recap and analysis!

I can't wait to be finished with work today so I can get started on dinner.  I always feel like I need to make something special when we have company.  Tonight I'm making a beef roast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.