Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Creature Feature I

It is grey and foggy here this morning, but I am spicing up my grey outfit with a selection of fantasy creatures.  Unicorns and mermaids oh my!


Dogs helping again



Grey wool sweater, Tulle, thrifted; green studded belt, thrifted; black slacks, Star City, Younkers; red slide flats, Naturalizer, Younkers; mermaid earrings, ebay; unicorn necklace, ebay; mermaid and seahorse necklace, thrifted; multi-strand chain necklace, thrifted; snake bracelet, gifted (Thanks Kate!); hematite ring, had since high school and I don't remember where I got it.



It's a necklace party!
Mermaid earrings

Mermaid riding a seahorse (!)
Unicorn

 
Snakey bracelet 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.