Thursday, December 8, 2011

Plaid Encore

Wearing plaid two days in a row is twice as nice, right?

Once again, this was not my first or second outfit pick.  I have to stop trying to choose outfits right before bed.  Today and tomorrow I am preparing for the 10k race we are hosting at work so I need something comfortable and easy to move in.

 


I enjoy the cut-out back on this sweater. Remember, leopard print is a neutral and goes with anything, so it's just like I was wearing a beige sweater under this jacket.

Plaid jacket, Maurice's; leopard keyhole back sweater, AGB, Younkers; brown slacks, Josephine Chaus, thrifted; brown loafers, Born, Younkers; gold ball stud earrings, Claire's; rose gold circle necklace, TalToolis, etsy; dragonfly hair pin (worn as brooch), ebay.







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.