Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's the 28th Annual Jeanne Appreciation Day

Also known as my birthday! 

My wonderful husband has spoiled me completely rotten. The festivities today included...
Waffles
Shaped like ducks and cows.

Fire in the fireplace
Russian tea
Peacock and polar bear ornaments
Faux candles to put in our windows

 
Stockings are hung by the chimney with care
Bridesmaids rented for tonight's enjoyment
Birthday boots (on clearance at Target)
Even Gadget got a bag of birthday Christmas joy
 


Stephen is now working on baking a cake for me.  From scratch!  No cake mix or frosting tubs will be harmed in the baking of my cake!

As you can see, I am thoroughly overindulged and completely fortunate to have my wonderful husband and amazing life.

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! I hate that I missed it!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.