Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Grey Day

I was planning on getting up and jogging with Gadget this morning.  I charged my GPS heart rate monitor and slept in my running clothes.  Unfortunately, when 6:00 rolled around it was pouring rain.  Oh well.  At least I have some things to do around the house that I can work on this morning.

I am painfully tired today.  I didn't get enough sleep over the weekend, and I didn't sleep well last night because Stephen was out of town helping his brother with some home improvement.  Stephen is back today so hopefully my sleep will improve tonight
Bleary-eyed again, but not crying
(unlike yesterday).
I'm almost too tired to stand.  Can you see
it's still dark outside?  Ugh.
Grey tunic-length wool sweater, Old Navy; purple and grey leopard print halter top, I.N. San Francisco, Younkers; black slacks, Worthington, Younkers; grey belt, thrifted; grey suede flats w/ ruffle, Relativity, Younkers; pearl drop earrings, ebay.

Cold is a type of pain and a certain level of fatigue becomes a level of pain.  At the moment I have hit the pain level of both cold and tired.  This calls for comfy clothes.  My mood and energy level are both grey today.  I just couldn't force myself into color today.  You can just barely see a hint of leopard peeking out at my neck.

 
Sorry for the especially low photo quality today.  I didn't initially notice that they had turned out blurry and by the time I noticed it was too late to reshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.