Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Wrapping

The song Christmas Wrapping by The Waitresses was one of my favorites as a little kid.  It is a pop Christmas song, and my sister and I sang along with it endlessly.  I like The Waitresses just as much today.


This outfit seems like Christmas wrapping to me because I am rocking the red and green wrapped up with a bow.  I stopped at three stores on my way into work this morning, and women at every store stopped me to say they loved my dress.

The leopard sheath dress is part of a two piece suit that I didn't wear very much because even with this much leopard it always looked stuffy and boring.  Since I broke the suit apart and started styling the dress separately I am wearing it a lot more.

Can you see the theme of Sunday through
Wednesday's outfits yet?
Note to self: remove the
ugly box in background.
 Leopard trim sheath dress, Signature by Robbie Bee, thrifted; green cowl sweater, Speak 2 Me, Younkers; red bow belt, thrifted; tights, Walmart; black patent Mary Janes, Naturalizer, Younkers; red coral earrings, handmade by me; poinsettia pin, handmade by an old lady.



I just bought an inexpensive tripod, so I have a little more flexibility on where to pose.  I don't have to pose places where I have a railing to balance the camera.

Look, I'm standing next to a tree!
Still goofy.














 

I like this outfit so much I may remix it for Christmas day.  How could it be improved?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.