Monday, December 5, 2011

Yellow Journalism

Because I'm black and white and red/read all over (like the riddle about the newspaper) with a splash of yellow.*  I know, I'm pretty dorktastic.


Black and white cardigan, Rafaella, Younkers; black camisole, Oscar de la Renta, Sam's Club; red skirt, thrifted; yellow bow belt, thrifted; red shoes, American Eagle, Payless Shoes; yellow rose earrings, My Dog and I etsy; red beaded crochet necklace, handmade by me.








*Yes, I know this is probably my cheesiest blog title to date, but I'm sure I'll do something worse soon.

1 comment:

  1. Super cute! I love this outfit! (and I'm catching up on your blog if you haven't noticed!)

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.