Monday, December 5, 2011

5:00 A.M. Boot-y Call

Nothing good happens at 4:50 am.
I went back to my boot camp fitness class this morning.  I had perfect attendance for my first 6-week session, but last session I was derailed by my persistent fever issues.  I haven't been to boot camp in the past 3 weeks.  Needless to say, morning came really early today.

I even managed to beat or tie my test results from last session.
Push-ups: 9 full
Plank hold: 1 m 17 s
Mile run: 12m 1s

Last session my stats were:
Push-ups: 9 full
Plank hold: 1m 11s
Mile run: 12m 54s

It is amazing how much better I feel when I get out and exercise in the morning.  Gadget appreciates it too since he gets a longer walk on days I do boot camp.

Breakfast of champions
Since I was all healthy this morning, can I have cake for breakfast?  It's a post birthday tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.