Sunday, December 4, 2011

My 2011 Birthday Suit

Don't tell my mom there are pictures of me on the internet in my birthday suit!

Yay!  It's my birthday!
Pretty in pink


 

 


Pink cardigan, Worthington, thrifted; pink lace t-shirt, Eyeshadow, Younkers; nude cami, Oscar de la Renta, Sam's Club; jeans, Rejoice Jeans, Marshall's; pink flower flats, Xhiliration, Target; pink flower necklace, Goody Two Shoes; green floral beaded bracelet, won at bellydancing workship; blue and gold beaded bracelet, handmade and gifted (Thanks Angie!), pink sunglasses, gifted (Thanks Tracy and Donna) leaf earrings, Walmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.