Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Animal + Red + Green = Christmas Spirit

Of course the answer to my question about my Christmas theme is animal + red + green.  Today I'm showing that I have animal prints other than leopard with this giraffe dress.

 


Giraffe sheath dress, George, Walmart; red shrug sweater, Sweater Project, Younkers, green pleather belt, thrifted; brown tights, Target; brown embroidered shoes, Predictions, Payless Shoes; green and ivory multicolored pearls, Younkers; Jeanne snowman pin, handmade by me from a Christmas ornament; green flower earrings, My Dog and I, etsy.




 


After the past few days, I finally feel like I am getting in the Christmas spirit.  I think the outfits have done it for me.  We are having a Christmas potluck at work today.  I baked molasses spice cookies.  Yum!

I can hardly wait to go pick up my mom from the airport tomorrow.  I think the dogs will really enjoy riding in the car to get her and I know she'll be head over heels for her grand puppies.

Animal + Red + Green=
Christmas Spirit
Christmas Wrapping


Guess the Christmas Theme
Christmas Business & Pleasure





Which was your favorite animal plus Christmas outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.