Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Sparkles+Shoes= Must-Try DIYs

Image Credit: Honestly WTF
The crafty ladies at Honestly WTF have done it again!  First they made the to-die-for lion door knocker belt that I had to replicate, and now they have combined two of my other favorite things: shoes and sparkly bits.

It just so happens that I have to go to JoAnn Fabrics on my way home from work.

Now I'll need to find two pairs of shoes to sacrifice to the craft gods.  One for the lion shoes of my dreams, one pair for jewel shoe glory.

Image Credit: Honestly WTF












Image Credit: Honestly WTF



I think I'll also need to try the hex nut bracelet.  It looks incredibly easy.  I'll have Stephen pick up some little hex nuts next time he goes to the hardware store.
I'm imagining my version as a multi-wrap with hex nuts, beads, and plain braided sections.
Image Credit: Honestly WTF







And then there is the gorgeous chainmail necklace.

Someone stop me from looking at this website any more.

My crafty dance card should be filled for quite some time.  

Stephen may want to have me committed.

1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.