Thursday, December 22, 2011

Too Excited to Title This Post Appropriately

Today is the day my mom comes to visit!  I am going to pick her up at the airport and then we will have a day of crafting and cooking fun!

 


Denim mini dress, Mascara, thrifted; sparkly cream sweater, George, gifted (thanks Nancy!); brown leggings, Walmart; red multi-strand beaded necklace, thrifted; green crystal margarita pendant, gifted (thanks Angie!); teal/green beaded bracelet, handmade by me; silver swallow earrings, Roth Jewelers; brown over-the-knee boots, Sketchers, Victoria's Secret.

I decided to try this dress with leggings this time.  Succcess?




 

1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.