Friday, December 2, 2011

December Challenging

I have a lot of shoes.  Almost certainly more than you have.  Probably more than anyone else you know.  My shoe closet (henceforth known as Shoetopia) is an abyss of conspicuous consumption a magical and wonderful place where dreams come true.  Unfortunately some of my shoes don't get the love and attention that they deserve.

Shoetopia
 This is the inspiration for the Great December Shoe Challenge of 2011.  Every working day this month I will wear and photograph different footwear.  I may photograph weekend and holiday shoes for bonus points.  I'm an overachiever like that.

By the end of the month I will undoubtedly find some new favorites.

Yay, shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.