Monday, December 12, 2011

Lion Around

Today the lion belt makes its official debut.  I tried to showcase it today by not having too many competing items, but then the swallow scarf jumped onto my neck and it was too cold to go without a blazer.

I like the swallows on this scarf because they remind me of Cozumel.  I think the outfit looks very different with and without the blazer.  I bought it at Goodwill way back in high school.  I have a matching pencil skirt that is currently too small.  I'm working on that though.  Boot camp and dog walking both happened this morning!

 



Brown dress, Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Outlet; lion knocker belt, thrifted and embelished by me; brown bird print scarf, thrifted; scarf pin, thrifted; tan faux suede blazer, Abe Schrader, thrifted; brown tights, Xhiliration, Target; red patent flats, BRAND, Younkers;gold dangle earrings, Walmart.

Morning came too early again and boot camp class kicked by butt.  By the time I was ready to walk Gadget a cold rain had started.  Of course we walked in the rain.  He needs his walk in the morning.  Luckily my lunch was packed and my outfit was preplanned.  It makes the morning go a little smoother.

 

 
Here's an important question: does my lion belt count as animal print?

1 comment:

  1. the lion belt is great and definitely counts as animal print!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.