Sunday, December 18, 2011

Can We Have Another Week Before Christmas?

I have three more projects to finish crocheting before Christmas.  I am starting to worry.  I have two in the works right now, and I'm alternating between those two trying to get both finished in time.
Image Credit: Ravelry.com
Sidewalk Shawl

They are both shawls.  One is the Sidewalk Shawl that I am making in a green Merino wool blend.

Image Credit: Ravelry.com
Eva Shawl

The other is the Eva Shawl in a cream wool/mohair blend. 

Hopefully I will be able to burn the midnight oil and finish at least these two projects before Christmas. 

When I was a little girl my mom always said that nice and warm is love.  When you love someone you want to wrap them up and keep them warm.  Hopefully the recipients of all my crocheted gifts feel the warmth and love held in the stitches.

My sidewalk shawl so far.
My Eva Shawl so far.


I can't wait to share pictures of all my completed projects, hopefully being modeled by the people I'm making them for.


My dad got the motorcycle cowl I made for him yesterday, and he said he loves it.  Now he just needs to send a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.