Monday, December 5, 2011

More than I Can Chew... Christmas Edition

This yarn is not crocheting itself.
I love making things for the people I care about.  It allows me to really put thought and love a one-of-a-kind gift that they can (hopefully) cherish for a long time.
Sometimes, however, it seems that I care about too many people.  This is one of those times.  I have four crochet projects that I was planning on doing for Christmas that haven't even been started.  I have another that is almost done but taking forever.
Hopefully my loved ones will understand if we celebrate Christmas in July this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.