Friday, December 30, 2011

Red Room

I missed my outfit post yesterday because I never really got dressed.  My wonderful in-laws offered to help us complete a project that has been on my to do list since before we even moved in- painting the dining room red.  I had the "painting the roses red" song from Alice in Wonderland in my head all day.  Unfortunately in that metaphor I guess I am the evil queen.


That's ok, I can own it.  It turns out that being an evil queen gets good results.

Before: This color is called
"relo tan." I kid you not.
After: Front door red.  I wish it had
a better name, but I love the color.












I'll take some more pictures this weekend once I get the room back in order.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.