Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Feeling Feline

This outfit begs the question: how much leopard print is too much?  Hopefully when you mix a leopard dress, sweater, scarf, tights, and shoes you pass through too much and into just right.

I am second guessing my decision to wear this today because I have a feeling I have a work lunch today.  I suppose if I really get self conscious I can take off the scarf, sweater, and tights.  In the meantime, I love the leopard overload.  This outfit is great.  I make no apologies.

I think this is the second most awesome outfit I've ever worn.  I still love my wedding dress most.

Edited to add: It turns out my work lunch is tomorrow which really stinks since I didn't bring a lunch today.

You can't see my fabulous red
lowlights in these pics.  Trust me,
they're there.
Hair cut and color by the fabulous
Nikki Schoenfelder at Trendz Salon.

Leopard Dress, Nina Leonard, thrifted; leopard cardigan, Rafaella, Younkers; lion belt, thrifted and embelished; leopard scarf, Merona, Target; hot pepper necklace, Fire Mountain Gems; leopard tights, Merona, Target; leopard print flats, American Eagle, Payless Shoes.

I don't know whether its the hair or the
outfit, but I'm feeling goofy.
Gadget said it wasn't fair to pet the pug
statue and not him.

I anticipate wearing this lion belt frequently in the coming weeks.  It is the perfect accent for a Lannister themed outfit.  If you haven't read the Song of Ice and Fire series, do it now!  It's available in paper or
Kindle.  I still have four lion door knockers to use on other accessories.  Shoes?  Purse?  We shall see.

I figured I didn't need anything
else competing in this outfit.
This adds the right touch of caliente to the leopard.


I'd be lion if I said I didn't love this
belt/outfit combo.  I'd also be "lion"
if I said I didn't love puns.  
Leopard legs and leopard feet.

I love this outfit so much I am already planning how I can pile different animal prints together again soon.  I think next week will have a leopard Christmas day!

2 comments:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.