Sunday, December 4, 2011

Real Live Fashion

I went to a fashion show last night!  Not just any fashion show- a lingerie fashion show.  My friend and coworker Chastity was modeling, so I had to show support.  It was pretty awesome!

Image credit: Sally Ann Lingerie
The show was for the fantastic local designer Sally Ann Keiser and her new "Hands On" lingerie line. You can read about the show on the Augusta Chronicle website here, and see photos of the event here.

So what do I wear to a fashion show?


 

Green pleather jacket, Joy, thrifted; green paisley shirt, thirfted; red fringed scarf, Maurice's; jeans, BandolinoBlu, Younkers; green flats, X-Appeal, Rack Room Shoes; paper bead bracelet, farmers market; blue and gold beaded bracelet, hand made and gifted (Thank you Angie!); thread earrings, flea market.





 
 
Like any fabulous and fashionable people, Aaliyah, Chastity and I were photographed by paparazzi the local newspaper.

Image credit: Spotted Augusta Chronicle
Congratulations to Sally Ann K, the beautiful Chastity, and all the other fabulous models!

1 comment:

  1. Haha...I'm wearing those shoes today. Awesome outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.