Friday, December 2, 2011

Third Time's the Charm

Earlier this week I planned what I would wear for the whole week.  This is not the outfit I picked for Friday.

Last night I realized that today's original outfit wouldn't work for the things I have going on at work today so I picked another outfit.  That outfit was fabulous, but I picked it out after I had taken my Ambien.  It has a little more going on than I felt like dealing with this morning.

This is my third choice, but I couldn't be happier with how it turned out.  It incorporates two pieces I have had for a while but don't wear often: the jacket and the shoes.  The jacket always reminds me of the circus.  I love the circus!







 Camel sweaterdress, Lennie by Nina Leonard, Younkers; cropped print jacket, W: Work to Weekend, Younkers; leopard scarf, Merona, Target; purple tights, Target; purple t-strap shoes, X-Appeal, Rack Room Shoes; garnet and pearl necklace and earrings, gifted (thank you Stephen!); fish brooches, thrifted.


The dogs wanted to get in on the photo action again today.  They are such good helpers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.