Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Everybody, Everywear: Pink + Red

Happy Valentine's Day!  Happy Everybody, Everywear Pink + Red too.

Pink + Red | Everybody, Everywear
Image Credit: HipsterCards.com
Best. Ecard. Ever.

This e-card makes me laugh every time I read it.  Wonton and Gadget both routinely express their love through heartfelt snorts.    Ah, the joy of brachycephalic dogs.  Wonton and Gadget are my furry Valentines.  Stephen is my real Valentine, of course.

I celebrated Valentine's Day with a doctor's appointment this morning because if you don't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?  It's good to feel like I am taking care of myself.

I have a steak to grill for Stephen tonight, and hopefully we can crack a bottle of wine.  Mmmmm wine.

My outfit for Everybody, Everywear is kind of thrown together, but I really like how it turned out.  I'm serving up sexy librarian style realness.  I don't have very much pink in my wardrobe.  I don't think I wear a whole lot of red either, but we all know I have animal print in spades.

Love this pic.
It is cool and breezy today.  I could barely
keep my hair out of my lip gloss.




Pink cardigan, Worthington, thrifted; pink lace t-shirt, Eyeshadow, Younkers; leopard dress (worn as shirt), B-Slim, Younkers; red skirt, thrifted; leopard pumps, Rack Room Shoes; earrings, thrifted; pink flower necklace, Goody Two Shoes; hematite ring,  I don't remember; sapphire ring, gifted (thanks, Pop!); snake bracelet, gifted (thanks, Kate!).


Wind: stop blowing.
Just one kiss.  Only because it's Valentine's Day.
I didn't get any pics of my bracelet, rings, or shoes this morning.  I will try to get some later.  
My affirmation of the day from Louise Hay's The Present Moment: 365 Daily Affirmations is: My body is always working towards optimal health. I am happy and healthy.


This is a good one for today.  I am making an effort to live healthier, and I am happy that I have the resources and support to make that effort.  


Have a happy V-Day, and take time today to love yourself!




*Edited to add: Yes, for anyone who checks my blog first thing in the morning, I did remove almost all the photos I initially posted.  They just didn't do justice to the outfit or how I feel wearing it. 

5 comments:

  1. Haha, I love that ecard! Totally my dog too!

    I really like your necklace! Great look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is fabulous. The addition of the lace and the leopard is just brilliant.

    Enjoy your Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy V-Day, Jeanne! I love that card and all of the exciting changes on your blog! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your outfit. pink and red together is a colour combination that I am starting to love and that I'd like to try myself soon. I just discovered everybody everywear, what a cool site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.