Friday, February 17, 2012

Yoga Love

Remember how I said I was going to do yoga weekly as part of my February Self Love Challenge?  Ha.  I did it last night for the first time this month.  I had to bribe myself with this week's episode of RuPaul's Drag Race.  No drag before yoga.  Ok, I'll do yoga.

I did a very quick little program from cable's free section of OnDemand.  It was Relaxing Stretch with the surprisingly un-prickly Tonya Nettles.  (Har har.)  It was easy.  It was stretchy.  It wasn't even yoga.  It was Pilates.  Luckily I make the rules here, so it still counts.  I think I'll try this one tonight.  Also tonight I'll take Gadget on a training walk.



I don't think I've ever been as sedentary as I've been lately, and I can feel effects on my mind and body.  I have been having ongoing problems with insomnia and exhaustion that have made it harder than ever to exercise.  Or eat wholesome foods.  Or do much of anything else.  That is not an excuse, just a hurdle to clear.  I am doing what I can to feel better.  That includes wholesome foods, exercise, a light therapy box, and more.

After watching the album infomercial challenge on this week's Drag Race, maybe I need to buy some RuPaul MP3s to motivate me.
Maybe I need to set my alarm to play this song when it's time to get up and work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.