Wednesday, February 8, 2012

And I Know It

Apparently navy and teal/turquoise is my go-to color palatte on days I have workshops.  I wore it to a fundraising workshop last week, and today I'm wearing the same colors in a different outfit to a social media workshop.
Photos at high noon are not the best.
My shoe fell off when I scrambled to get in position before the timer
went off.

When I took today's photos I found this awesome graffiti.  I did not make this graffiti.  I would not make graffiti.  Nonetheless, I enjoyed photographing it.  I wish I could have figured out a way to take a photo of myself with the graffiti without the sun being in my eyes.  

Must work on believing/living graffiti's message.
 
The dress is another find on my trip to Goodwill with Chastity.  So many treasures.

Dress, Mossimo, thrifted; shirt, Rafaella, Younkers; tights, Target; shoes, Graceland, Rack Room Shoes; necklace, earrings, and magnetic bracelet, purchased in Cozumel; memory wire bracelet, handmade by me.
 



My affirmation of the day from Louise Hay's The Present Moment: 365 Daily Affirmations is: Love is the miracle cure.  Loving myself works miracles in my life.


It may be Wednesday, but I'm still linking to last week's Thursdays are for Thrifters.

1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.