Monday, February 20, 2012

Super Bugs

How can you tell I'm just not feeling it today?  
  • Glasses.  I don't think I've worn glasses a single working day since I started this blog in November.  I don't like them.  I lose my peripheral vision.  
  • Slacks.  Have you noticed I don't wear pants much?  
  • Boring neck to toe.  I wish there was another way around it, but this outfit is a snoozefest.  
  • No mascara.  It's hard to tell with the glasses, but I am not wearing mascara.  This is a sign that an alien might be wearing me as a Jeanne suit.  But probably not because the alien probably wouldn't suggest that possibility on the interwebs.
  • Flats.  I wear flats a lot, but today I wore them because I just didn't have the energy for boots or heels.  
  • Photos. I only took three pictures today.  My shoes didn't make it into any of them.  If you really want to know what my shoes look like you can click here.
We'll try this all again tomorrow.  
There is only one wardrobe element that might be able to save this ensemble from sartorial narcolepsy*: cicada earrings.  Call them Super Bugs.  MRSA's got nothing on these sickening (cic-ening?) accessories.  


Same sweater, different day.
The jacket is the other half of the two piece outfit that also included this dress.  I like the dress is far better than the jacket.  Maybe I'll see if I can remix the dress tomorrow for a little fashion redemption.  















*After a quick Googling, I seem to have coined the phrase "sartorial narcolepsy."  I claim it.  I like it.  If I actually stole it from you or someone you know, please let me know.


My affirmation of the day from Louise Hay's The Present Moment: 365 Daily Affirmations is: I see myself as beautiful, loveable and appreciated.  I am proud to be me.


I am proud to be me.  Through the ups and downs, there is no one else I'd rather be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.