Monday, February 6, 2012

Out of Left Field

Can you guess why I titled this post the way I did?
 

I feel casual, comfortable and, dare I say, chic.  Both shirts are Goodwill finds from Saturday.  I was just wearing the striped sweater initially, but it was far too boring by itself.  Today feels like the stereotypical Monday, so it was all I could do to dress myself.  I feel like I deserve extra credit for mixing three patterns in there (sweater, shirt, shoes).


Love these shirts.


Striped sweater, SweaterWorks, thrifted; floral button down, Liz Wear, thrifted; black slacks, Larry Levine, Younkers; flats, Dexter, Payless Shoes; necklace, handmade by me; earrings, I don't remember.


My affirmation of the day from Louise Hay's The Present Moment: 365 Daily Affirmations is: Everything I touch is a success.  I draw prosperity of every kind to me.


I parted my hair on the left side today.  Mixing things up...


Lots of thrifted finds this week, so lots of posts on Thursdays are for Thrifters.



1 comment:

  1. Great pattern mixing, Jeanne. And super thrifting, too - those blouses are lovely on you! Thanks so much for linking up to Visible Monday too : >

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.