Thursday, February 2, 2012

NPR: Now Presenting RuPaul!

I was lucky enough to be in the car this afternoon when an interview with RuPaul(!) came on NPR's Tell Me More.  You can listen to the full segment at the link, RuPaul: Half A Century of Pure Glamour.

He was featured on the Wisdom Watch segment, and the wisdom he shared was too good to not re-post, especially considering my February Self-Love Challenge.

"This is my daily mantra- sometimes my minute by minute mantra- which is love yourself.  Learn to love yourself, and stay in this moment.  This moment right here is where your power is.  If you drift into the past or into the future you lose your power and your ability to love yourself.  So this moment, right now, be kind and love yourself."

Amen!  I really need to read his books.

A new season of RuPaul's Drag Race is starting up right now too.  If you're in the mood for fashion, drama, and the occasional NSFW moment, check it out on Logo TV.

Condragulations to RuPaul and much continued success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.