Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Spring and Cleaning

It is another beautiful day in Georgia.  The breeze is warm.  The sun is shining.  The flowers are blooming.  The grass is green.  I wish I had worn this outfit for the EBEW: Green challenge.  I really like the green accents with the navy dress.  I made the amazonite necklace, bracelet and earrings.
 
Deranged!
 

I'm getting in the mood for spring cleaning.  I set a timer for 10 minutes this morning and worked on de-cluttering the bedroom and closet.  Ten minutes didn't fix everything, but the clutter is a little less oppressive.  I frequently joke that I know Stephen didn't marry me because I'm such a great housekeeper.  That's a good thing.  I'm not a great housekeeper.  But clutter in my home and life has been a bit overwhelming.  Taking little bites of cleaning at a time keeps it from being too disheartening.  My shoes and jewelry are everywhere right now, so hopefully this strategy will bring a little order to my chaos.

Tonight for dinner we had chicken tacos and cinnamon vanilla tapioca.  Mmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.