Monday, March 19, 2012

Yo Ho, Yo Ho...

A pirate's life for me!  Today the pirate's life sounds pretty damn good.  I could do with a little more grog with me mateys and a little less nine to five.  The first day back after time off is always hard, and I've been off six of the past 10 work days.  Alas, me mateys will have to wait because there is non-plundering work to be done.

I listened to this song three times after I linked to it.  Drink up me 'earties, Yo Ho!
 

Some fun facts about this outfit.  The shirt is from Goodwill, but the tag says (in French) it is sailing attire, made in France.  How fancy is that?  The combination of the shirt, pendant watch and swallow belt put me in a pirate state of mind, so I went with the vibe and added the sea-worthy earrings.
 
After looking at the pics I realize the shoes really don't work.  I'll try again next time.


I haven't felt like listing the brands and sources of my clothes lately.  Does the lack of sourcing detract from  the outfit posts?
 

Tonight we are having Italian-inspired chicken and sausage soup again.  I froze part of what I made last week, so tonight will be quick and easy.  I have unpacking and clean up to do from the trip, so I don't want to spend too much time on dinner.

I usually drink tea before bed, so I am constantly on the lookout for caffeine-free teas.  On my last trip to the grocery store, I decided to try a Yogi Tea called Bedtime.  Last night's tea bag had this message attached to it.  I think it's good advice.  Thanks, tea.  Here's hoping it comes through with it's promise to promote restful sleep.  It tastes pretty nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.