Friday, March 2, 2012

March Menu Challenge

I love cooking.  I think that is pretty apparent with the variety of foods I have posted here.  Unfortunately, cooking tends to require some planning and motivation that I haven't had the energy for lately.  For the month of March I am challenging myself to plan dinners.  Cooking at home saves money and tastes so good.

I use a menu planning form from Clean Mama Printables, but it would be just as simple to use an Excel spreadsheet or a piece of notebook paper.

As a second March challenge, I'm going to do a spring cleaning of my closet and either donate, give away or sell the garments I don't wear.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.