Monday, March 12, 2012

Scores and More

Here are some of the highlights of my trip to Iowa.

Espresso machine. My dad
was getting rid of it.
Pendant watch from my dad


Tragus piercing (My mom
got a cartilage piercing too.)

Ring from my mom


Born shoes: $11.36

Necklace and earrings made by me












$6 fur coat.  I gave it to my friend
Angie.
Modeled by Gypsy the hairless cat.


Leopard and mesh tights only $2 a pair.
Swallow buckle belt from my mom.


I picked this outfit last week, so I didn't have to think about what to wear on my first day back to work and life.  My favorite component of the outfit is the shoes.  The shoes make this outfit.  They are from Target.  They were $8.
 
 

Shoes FTW.
My shoes make this Visible Monday.  Check out Not Dead Yet Style for more visible ways to start the week.

I'm making an Italian-inspired chicken and white bean soup for dinner tonight and tomorrow night.  I slow-cooked the chicken last night, so it should be tender and the broth should be flavorful.  I picked up some turkey bratwurst to grill later in the week.  I love it when I can look forward to tasty food.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, those shoes are very visible, and fabulous! I really like your finds from your Iowa trip too - the pendant watch is very pretty! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, the shoes ARE cute and so are the Born shoes you found in Iowa!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.