Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Ka-Boom

This is my super hero skirt.  It is emblazoned with classic comic phrases like "blam," "buzz," "kaboom," and "ouch"  My sidekick, as usual, is Widget.  With those ears, you can call him Batdog.
 

Shirt, Chicos, thrifted; skirt, Xhiliration, Target; shoes, Relativity, Younkers; headband (worn as necklace), Urban Outfitters, The Final Cut.
 

I added nearly-neon pink lipstick.  I'm not wild about the matte lipstick trend that seems to be a thing right now.  It tends to feel dry, and it's too unforgiving of my shaking hands.
 

I work in a library.  What's your super power?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.