Monday, September 16, 2013

Worn

This dress is wearing me far more than I'm wearing it, and I feel worn.
 

Dress, thrifted; shoes, Younkers; necklace and earrings, purchased in Cozumel.
 

It took three trips to Mercy Ministries before I bought this dress.  Of course it was only $1.  It shouldn't have taken that much thought.  Things I like about the dress: heavy knit fabric, geometic shape, pockets.  What I don't like: it's slightly too large in the waist and maximizes my hips.
 

The dress is missing balance.  The width at the hips wouldn't be a problem if it was perfectly fitted at the waist. I may try taking in the waist just a bit to see if I can find that balance.  Otherwise, I'm only out a dollar and a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.