Thursday, September 12, 2013

Suited to Be Bored

I haven't had reason to go to a lot of Board meetings, except when I've been serving on boards.  The last one was over a year ago at my last job.

Suit, Younkers; blouse, swapped; shoes, Younkers; necklace, handmade by me; earrings, Claire's.
 


I erred on the side of conservative because this is my first time meeting many of the board members at my new job... but I definitely erred.  The outfit is missing something that might make it memorable.  Leopard print shoes were not enough to do the job.
 

I can try again next month because now these meetings will be a regular thing.  I've said it before and I'll say it again- one of the great things about fashion is there's a chance to try it again.  You have to get dressed every morning anyway, so you might as well experiment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.