Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Translation

When I say "I like your outfit," that can be translated as "I'm inspired by your look," which really means "I'm thinking about stealing your style."  Plagiarism is the sincerest form of flattery, right?
 

One of my coworkers wears a lot of colored jeans.  Blue jeans are forbidden Monday-Thursday, but colored jeans are allowed.  After admiring her style for a few weeks, I took the plunge and bought this red pair.
 

Lace shirt, swapped; jeans, Sam's Club; earrings, craft fair; necklace, handmade by me; shoes, Younkers; watch, Amazon.
 

I felt under dressed, but I really wasn't for this day.  

1 comment:

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.