Thursday, May 10, 2012

Orange You Glad It's Thursday?

We only have one more work day this week, and I think that's wonderful.  I also think the colors in this outfit are wonderful.  You may recognize the shirt dress as identical to this one except for color.  I really like the green one, so I went back for orange.  Every now and again Walmart gets it right, style-wise anyway.
I love my hair in this pic, though my hands are kind of awkward.
 
 
Shirt dress, Miss Tina, Walmart; printed dress, thrifted; belt, came with shirt dress; shoes, Bare Traps, Younkers; earrings, TJ Maxx; pendant, ebay; bracelet, gifted (thanks Mom!).
Can you see the intaglio flowers carved in the amber?

















This outfit is only partially thrifted, but it's a part I'm very fond of.  The dress I'm wearing under the shirt dress is from a garage sale a few years ago.  
Memorial Day Weekend 2010 (engagement weekend)
I love my honey. Cheesy, yes, but doesn't that beat the alternative?

This thrifted dress holds a special place in my memory because I wore it the weekend that Stephen proposed to me.  That was almost two years ago.  Now we have been married for a year and eight months.  Life changes so quickly.  

It's Thursday, and Thursdays are for Thrifters!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.