Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Poor Girl Eats Well

I love cooking.  I love eating.  I love planning.  I live on a budget.  That's why I enjoy Poor Girl Eats Well.  The blog's author Kimberly Morales is currently trying to fund a cookbook through Kickstarter, so I decided to pledge a little money to help a fellow creative woman pursue her dreams.  Check out the video below, her blog and her Kickstarter page.  If you decide to pledge, you can choose any amount $1 or more.

Please share this information with anyone who might appreciate eating well on a budget!





*I decided to write this post without any influence or permission from Kimberly at Poor Girl Eats Well.  Hopefully that's okay with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.