Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Plaid + Abalone = Plabalone?

This shirt has become a comfortable, casual staple for days I just don't feel like trying very hard.  I love the colors, and this morning I realized that the colors in the plaid are the same colors found in abalone shell.  That explains why I like this shirt so much.  I accessorized with abalone jewelry (naturally), and a leopard belt (always appropriate).
 

Plaid blouse, Liz Claiborne, thrifted; tank, Merona, Target; slacks, Younkers; belt, Claires; sandals, Clarks, Younkers; earrings, World's Window; pendant, purchased in Cozumel; bracelet, thrifted.

I <3 this crazy side-eye pic.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.