Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Two Weeks on the Beach

It has been over two weeks since I decided to tackle some of my issues head on, including my excess weight.  It has gone pretty well, with just a few hiccups along the way.  I am kind of amazed that I have cut out grains and starchy veggies for two weeks.  I never thought I would want to do that.

Chicken with mixed beans, cheese, salsa, tomatoes and cilantro
with a side of cucumber salad.  It was tasty.  
I've been eating lots of vegetables, lean protein, legumes and dairy, as well as some fruits and nuts.  I've walked with Gadget and my mom every morning (except for yesterday- it was pouring rain).    I've lost three pounds.  I'm happy with that.

I've also scheduled a long-overdue dentist appointment, massage and hair cut using the magical powers of to-do lists.  Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.