Monday, May 28, 2012

Things I Made...

Here is the jewelry I made this weekend.  As I made each piece I thought "Oh, I like this one too much to sell.  I'll sell the next one..."  
Three-strand necklace:
glass beads, seed beads, gold-plated beads and clasp.
Purple mother of pearl necklace:
chain and shell.


Unakite and rose gold necklace and earring set:
unakite, rose quartz, and rose gold beads and clasp.
Blue "pearl" necklace, bracelet and earring set:
glass pearls, seed beads, and silver-plated beads.


Tiger eye and gold necklace and earring
set:
tiger eye, seed beads, and gold-plated
beads and findings.
Color-blocked red and blue necklace:
blue dyed freshwater pearls, red coral beads,
and red and blue seed beads.

Now I just need to figure out which of these I can part with and get them listed on etsy.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.