Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Return of the Swamp Thang

This outfit is a variation on this one from a couple months ago.  Actually, It's kind of the love-child of that one and this one.  As with most crossover sequels, I don't think it's really as successful as either of the originals.  
 

Shirt dress, thrifted; multi-color dress, thrifted; shoes, Bare Traps, Younkers; belt, thrifted; earrings, handmade by me; pendant, thrifted; hair pin, ebay.
Finally, a good pic of my
crayfish/lobster pendant.
Alluring fishing lure earrings.

Finding the abandoned dog this morning really threw my day through a loop.  Also, feeding my string cheese to said dog left me really hungry around lunch time.  

This is the best pic yet of my hair color, but
unfortunately it has already started to fade.

   








No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.