Thursday, May 17, 2012

It's a Shoe In

Ok, so I know the expression is actually "shoo-in," but this is a post about shoes.  Actually, it's a post about a sweater with a shoe print.
 

I'm a bit of a shoe fiend, in case you didn't know.  My shoe closet (shoetopia) is a embarrassing monument to conspicuous consumption.  When I saw this sweater at Goodwill (another from my excursion with Chenille), I knew it was meant to be mine.  It is a silk and cotton blend, so it has a decadent softness.
 

Sweater, City Silk, thrifted; skirt, George, Walmart; shoes, 5th Avenue, Rack Room Shoes; belt, thrifted; necklace, thrifted.
Close-up of sweater and necklace.

















 I took my photos outside at lunch today.  Noon sun is really not the ideal photographic lighting, but wow is it a beautiful day.

Today is Thursday, and Thursdays are for Thrifters!

1 comment:

  1. I love the sweater too! It's fun with all the shoe prints. How awesome! And you look lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Be nice.
If you have trouble commenting or just feel like sending me an email, please email me at the address provided on the About I Dream of... {by Jeanne} page.